This product is currently sold out.
PRE-ORDER - ROSE & CALENDULA BOTANICAL BEAUTY OIL
- Moisturises your skin and makes it smooth and glowing.
- Mix with Rose´ Clay Mask As An Exfoliator
- Helps to nourish your hair — making them strong, thick and beautiful.
- Bath Oil — Add a little more nourishment, luxury, and relaxation to bathe time.
- Heals your skin and helps scars fade away over-time.
Theseeke Rose Elixir is a perfume oil made up of four beautifully scented essential oils for healing, protecting and moisturising your skin and make you look and feel young.
It is formulated with essential oils like Camellia, Argan oil, Rose Geranium and Lavender. You can apply it on your skin as well as on your hairs for all-round nourishing effects.
Tell me more about how it can help me.
It's the perfect addition to your organic skin care routine. It is formulated with essential oils like Camellia & Argan oil, which are both known for their nourishing & conditioning effects on the skin and hair. Scented with Rose Geranium and Lavender, the rose elixir essential oils together act as a gentle moisturiser for the face, body, or hair defrizzer to add a delicate scent.
Calendula is one of the most common plants in Australia. It is used in many organic skin care routines because of its anti-inflammatory properties. Camellia oil and Argan oil are essential oils that, when paired together, provide intense conditioning benefits to dry skin and hair. Camellia oil is moistening and fast absorbing, while Argan Oil helps to restore, regenerate and restructure the skin.
The addition of Rose Geranium essential oil that will transform your organic skincare routine with its antifungal and antiseptic properties. It is used to treat conditions such as acne, eczema, and can help with fading away scars overtime.
Calendula is one of the most common plants in Australia; it grows in abundance in most peoples gardens. It is traditionally used as a first aid treatment for burns, scalds and external wounds associated with physical trauma or infection. Calendula acts as a topical antiseptic and antiviral. As an anti-inflammatory it has been used to help relieve skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
Camellia oil is obtained from the seeds of the plant, it grows mostly in Asia and has been used for centuries in Japan to nourish and condition the skin. It is rich in vitamins A, B, C & E, minerals, omega-6 essential fatty acids and omega-9 fatty acids. Camellia oil is moisturising, fast absorbing with an ability to penetrate to deeper layers of the skin. Promotes elasticity on the skin and prevents the appearance of ageing. Soothes the irritation of dry skin.
Rose geranium is Anti-bacterial, antifungal, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory. Rose Geranium essential oil is excellent for treating a variety of skin disorders such as acne, eczema, dermatitis, rashes and fungal infections. As cicatrisant, it can make scars fade away slowly. Rose geranium can also help to regulate sebum production.
Lavender essential oil has been known for its antiseptic and analgesic properties. It has also been known to have sedating properties.
- Argan Oil has high concentrations of essential fatty acids, oleic and lineoic. Used topically, Argan Oil provides intense conditioning benefits to dry and dehydrated skin and hair. When applied to the skin, Argan Oil particularly helps restore, regenerate and restructure the skin by way of increasing the nutrient content of skin cells. Argan oil has sought-after antioxidant properties, which makes it especially beneficial in skincare products. Argan oil also has strengthening effects on nails and hair.
Camellia oleifera seed oil*, Olea europaea fruit oil*, Calendula flowers*, Argania spinosa kernel oil*, Rosa centifolia (red rose buds), Pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) essential oil, Lavandula angustifolia essential oil, Tocopherol (natural vitamin E).
* Certified organic.