THE PURSE KIT
$70.00 was $87.85
This product is currently sold out.
Your ultimate kit for when you are out and about. Contains hand moisturisers, calm it down temple balm and our 80% ethanol hand sanitiser.
Soothe dry & undernourished skin with this refreshing & easily absorbed organic hand & body lotion. A rich combination of organic shea, jojoba, sweet almond, avocado & macadamia oil hydrate & protect from harsh environmental factors that can damage the skin. Lavender & mandarin essential oils gently perfume the skin, leaving you feeling refreshed, hydrated & silky smooth. Massage gently into skin, concentrating on dry areas. Use after washing or as needed throughout your day.
INGREDIENTS: Aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, Glycerin, Cetearyl olivate, Sorbitan olivate, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*, Cetearyl alcohol, Water, Simmondsia chinensis seed (jojoba) oil*, Tocopherol (natural vitamin E), Prunis amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil*, Persea gratissima (avocado) oil*, Macadamia integrifolia seed oil*, Potassium sorbate, Lavender essential oil, Citrus reticulata peel (mandarin) essential oil*, Lactic acid, Glycine soja oil,. * Certified organic. ‡ Cold pressed.
Calm it Down:
Calm It Down Temple Balm is your new best friend. Great for when youʼre feeling anxious or stressed & its perfect for long flights when youʼre in need of some comfort. Calm It Down is also a wonderful start to a yoga or meditation session.
Apply a small amount to temples & pulse points as needed. Take a few moments to focus on your breathing. Everything is going to be ok.
- Camellia oil is obtained from the seeds of the plant, it grows mostly in Asia and has been used for centuries in Japan to nourish and condition the skin, hair and nails.
- Cypress has traditionally been used for its moisturising and soothing properties in skin care. The oil has been known to have a relaxing effect on the nerves without sedative properties.
- Spearmint is considered less harsh on the skin compared to Peppermint, even though the two share similar properties. Spearmint has traditionally been used to help relieve digestive problems and has been known to work well with children.
- Lime essential oil has a crisp, refreshing citrus scent that has been used for its uplifting and revitalising properties. It can also act as an astringent on the skin where it is reputed to help clear oily skin.
- Lavender essential oil has been known for its antiseptic and analgesic properties. It has also been known to have sedating properties. Lavender relaxes and calms.
Camellia oleifera seed oil*, Lavandula angustifolia oil, Cupressus sempervirens (cypress) oil, Mentha viridis leaf (spearmint) oil, Citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil, Tocopherol (natural vitamin E).
* Certified organic.
Our updated 80% ethanol sanitising spray, in a chic frosted bottle. Perfect to carry on the go plus it won't leave hands feeling sticky.
Please note we cannot send this item overseas, if your comes from outside Australia you will be refunded less a $5 restocking fee.
This Anti-bacterial spray contains 80% ethanol (made from sugar or maize), which is very effective at killing germs. This convenient & easy to use spray also contains refreshing Australian Lemon Myrtle Essential oil.
Directions: Simply spray directly onto hands & allow to dry. No need to rinse.
Ingredients: Ethanol, Purified Water, Lemon Myrtle Oil, Denatonium Bensonate. Made in Australia. Avoid contact with eyes, if in eyes, rinse well with water. Mild irritation may occur; stop use if it becomes severe. CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow. Avoid eyes. For external use only. If irritation occurs, wash affected area and discontinue use. Do not use on inflamed, broken or sensitive skin. Store below 30 ° C. HIGHLY FLAMMABLE.