RESTORING MULTI USE BEAUTY OIL
This product is currently sold out.
- HOW TO USE
NOW INCLUDES JASMINE FLOWER BUDS
MOISTURISING MULTI USE OIL
Restoring Moisturising Oil is a multi use beauty oil. Apricot kernel oil & camellia oil are easily absorbed & are rich in essential fatty acids, oleic & linoleic acid, as well as high in vitamins A & E. Calendula & arnica are known for their healing & soothing properties which makes this oil especially good for dry skin. Neroli & jasmine also help with dry skin & reduce the symptoms of redness & irritation.
It can be used as a face cleanser, a make up remover, a skin moisturiser, a bath oil & can be mixed with our Detoxify Dry Clay Mask to create a luxurious face exfoliant.
- Camellia oil is obtained from the seeds of the plant, it grows mostly in Asia and has been used for centuries in Japan to nourish and condition the skin, hair and nails. Camellia is rich in vitamins A,B,C & E, minerals, omega-6 essential fatty acids and omega-9 fatty acids. Revitalises the appearance of hair. Moisturising, fast absorbing with an ability to penetrate to deeper layers of the skin and hair follicles. It promotes elasticity on the skin and prevents the appearance of ageing. Soothes the irritation of dry skin.
- Calendula is one of the most common plants in Australia; it grows in abundance in most peoples gardens. It is traditionally used as a first aid treatment for burns, scalds and external wounds associated with physical trauma or infection. Calendula acts as a topical antiseptic and antiviral. As an anti-inflammatory it has been used to help relieve skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Arnica is a herb from the Asteracea botanical family (part of the same family as the sunflower) with orange-yellow daisy-like flowers heads. It is commonly found in the northern hemisphere and the dried flower heads have long been used as an astringent and to treat skin disorders. With Anti-inflammatory and soothing effects, Arnica is especially good for under eye circles, chapped lips or irritated nostrils.
- Neroli essential oil is beneficial for all skin types, especially for dry skin with broken capillaries. Neroli may help reduce the symptoms of redness and irritation.
- Jasmine essential oil is helpful in softening dry, brittle, or dehydrated skin. Jasmine has a smooth, extremely intense floral aroma that is both sweet and lingering and is known be be calming.
- Apricot Kernel Oil is rich and nourishing. It is readily absorbed into the skin and is suitable for all skin types. It is effective to help soothe dry and irritated skin while also moisturising. Apricot Kernel Oil is rich in essential fatty acids oleic and linoleic acid, as well as high in vitamins A and E.
To use as a face cleanser or make up remover, apply with dry hands to dry skin. Once the entire face & neck is covered, wet hands & continue to massage in to skin, then rinse with water. You can follow with your regular cleanser or leave as is. To use with Detoxify Dry Clay Mask, add a few drops in your hand with a small amount of Detoxify & mix into a paste. Apply to damp face & gently massage in circular motions, rinse with water.
Camellia oleifera seed oil*, Prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil*, Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil*, Calendula flowers*, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, Glycine soja oil, Arnica montana flower extract*, Jojoba oil, Jasminum sambac oil, Citrus aurantium amara (neroli) oil, Tocopherol (natural vitamin E).
* Certified organic.
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE EXPERIENCING DELAYS IN DISPATCH DELIVERY DUE TO CORONA VIRUS PANDEMIC.
TIMES QUOTED HERE CAN VARY AS THE SITUATION IS CHANGING QUICKLY
THESEEKE OFFERS FREE SHIPPING ON ALL DOMESTIC (WITHIN AUSTRALIA) ORDERS OVER $100.00 AUD AND OVER $150 DURING SALE TIMES.
Orders can take up to 5 business days to arrive depending on location.
FLAT RATE SHIPPING OF $25 AUD INTERNATIONALLY. THESEEKE SHIPS INTERNATIONALLY TO ALL COUNTRIES EXCEPT FOR THE EU.
It take up to 90 days once your order has been dispatched to be delivered.
WE ARE WORKING ON SHIPPING OPTIONS TO OTHER DESTINATIONS. PLEASE EMAIL US TO SEE IF WE CAN HELP YOU WITH YOUR ORDER IF YOU LIVE OUTSIDE OUR SHIPPING AREAS. EMAIL US AT INFO@THESEEKE.COM
Theseeke will not be held liable for loss or damages due unattended packages being left at your delivery address, please use an address that will be attended during business hours to ensure your delivery arrives safely.
We do our best to insure that your delivery arrives on time, however Theseeke will not be held liable for late deliveries due to courier delays.
During sale times, it may take us up to two weeks to ship your order due to high volume of orders. We are currently moving warehouse and this will delay orders the next 2 weeks. Thanks for your patience.