NURTURE ELIXIR 30 mL
This product is currently sold out.
NOURISHING FACE OIL
It's the perfect addition to your organic skin care routine. To balance the production of sebum, the essential oils Rose, Geranium & Jojoba help to control breakouts. Nourish can be used alone or added to your favourite face moisturiser to lock in moisture and keep your skin hydrated. Gently press your fingertips over your face, neck & chest to watch the essential oils work their magic.
Featured ingredients like Seabuckthorn Berries extract is used for its anti-ageing and cellular regeneration properties. Rose Geranium & Jasmine essential oils are great for the face because they improve a variety of skin disorders such as acne, eczema, dermatitis, rashes and infections. Together, they provide a beautifully balanced floral aroma tat is sweet and calming for both your face and body.
- Camellia oil is obtained from the seeds of the plant, it grows mostly in Asia and has been used for centuries in Japan to nourish and condition the skin, hair and nails. Camellia is rich in vitamins A,B,C & E, minerals, omega-6 essential fatty acids and omega-9 fatty acids. Revitalises the appearance of hair. Moisturising, fast absorbing with an ability to penetrate to deeper layers of the skin and hair follicles. It promotes elasticity on the skin and prevents the appearance of ageing. Soothes the irritation of dry skin.
- Argan comes from the Arganier Spinosa tree which thrives in the parched lands of Morocco just north of the Sahara Desert. The oil is rich in Oleic acid (approx 46%) an Linoleic Acid (33%) which help to boost the skins barrier function, bring gloss and strength to the hair and lock in much-needed moisture.
- Seabuckthorn Berries CO2 extract is a perfect anti-ageing ingredient. It is recognised for its outstanding cellular regeneration properties. With a unique composition containing natural tocopherols, carotenoids and essential fatty acids, the oil works synergistically to support the skin and improve suppleness.
- Rose geranium is Anti-bacterial, anti fungal, antiseptic and anti inflammatory. Rose Geranium essential oil is excellent for treating a variety of skin disorders such as acne, eczema, dermatitis, rashes and fungal infections. As cicatrisant, it can make scars fade away slowly. Rose geranium can also help to regulate sebum production.
- Jasmine essential oil is helpful in softening dry, brittle, or dehydrated skin. Jasmine has a smooth, extremely intense floral aroma that is both sweet and lingering and is known be be calming.
- Calendula is one of the most common plants in Australia; it grows in abundance in most peoples gardens. It is traditionally used as a first aid treatment for burns, scalds and external wounds associated with physical trauma or infection. Calendula acts as a topical antiseptic and antiviral. As an anti-inflammatory it has been used to help relieve skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
Camellia oleifera seed oil*, Simmondsia chinensis seed (jojoba) oil*, Argania spinosa kernel (argan) oil*, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil*, Calendula officinalis*, Pelargonium graveolens flower (rose geranium) oil, Hippophae rhamnoides (seabuckthorn CO2), Tocopherol (natural vitamin E), Jasminum sambac flower extract (jasmine oil).
* Certified organic.
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE EXPERIENCING DELAYS IN DISPATCH DELIVERY DUE TO CORONA VIRUS PANDEMIC.
TIMES QUOTED HERE CAN VARY AS THE SITUATION IS CHANGING QUICKLY
THESEEKE OFFERS FREE SHIPPING ON ALL DOMESTIC (WITHIN AUSTRALIA) ORDERS OVER $100.00 AUD AND OVER $150 DURING SALE TIMES.
Orders can take up to 5 business days to arrive depending on location.
FLAT RATE SHIPPING OF $25 AUD INTERNATIONALLY. THESEEKE SHIPS INTERNATIONALLY TO ALL COUNTRIES EXCEPT FOR THE EU.
It take up to 90 days once your order has been dispatched to be delivered.
WE ARE WORKING ON SHIPPING OPTIONS TO OTHER DESTINATIONS. PLEASE EMAIL US TO SEE IF WE CAN HELP YOU WITH YOUR ORDER IF YOU LIVE OUTSIDE OUR SHIPPING AREAS. EMAIL US AT INFO@THESEEKE.COM
Theseeke will not be held liable for loss or damages due unattended packages being left at your delivery address, please use an address that will be attended during business hours to ensure your delivery arrives safely.
We do our best to insure that your delivery arrives on time, however Theseeke will not be held liable for late deliveries due to courier delays.
During sale times, it may take us up to two weeks to ship your order due to high volume of orders. We are currently moving warehouse and this will delay orders the next 2 weeks. Thanks for your patience.